Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Life, Death, and Helping Friends Move.

Well, the neighbor didn't die. Hmmm. I wish I wasn't just a little disappointed, as it is making me seriously question the depths of my morality. I saw him walking in the backyard yesterday. He looked a little odd, but he looked odd before the hospital, so whatever. Oh well...

I spent last night moving my computer and setting up my workout bench, since there is no decent gym in Soulard to join. Afterwards I helped Launa move across the street - I am the Hunk that moves the Junk in Launa's Trunk. That's actually a lot funnier and much less disturbing when said during the actual moving process.

Oh, I watched some show last night about the Top 100 movie quotes, and The Godfather was well represented. I missed a lot of it, but the top three are apparently:

3. I coulda been a contender (I think that's the one, it was Brando for sure)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. (Brando again!)
1. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. (Good line, but GWTW is waaaay overrated)

I also went to lunch with a coworker yesterday... we went to India Rasoi in the CWE and talked about kids - her having a daughter, and me being eternally perplexed about the desire to have children. Rasoi is good, but Pryiaa in West County is the best Indian food around. House of India is garbage, and the idiots who vote it number one each year in the Riverfront Times are being blinded by location.

Lilly says hi!

P.S. - Pull Mulder off the mound for christsakes!! It was just not his day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home